Calloquy is poised to redefine the legal industry through technologies that improve how legal services are delivered while enhancing access to justice. Our company was founded last year by a skilled and successful litigator from a top tier law firm to solve everyday problems for the legal profession. We are on a mission to harness the power of technology to make a more fair, accessible, and efficient justice system. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirt to join our fledgling team as our first Office Administrator. This will be a dynamic and fast paced role with a multitude of responsibilities. The selected candidate will have substantial responsibility and the opportunity for growth and specialization as the company progresses. You will help us shape the future of Calloquy and will be a key team member helping us launch the business.
· Assisting with research, evaluation, procurement and deployment of tools/systems necessary for the success of Calloquy business operations.
· Conduct research and analysis related to potential business opportunities and report to executive team on findings and recommendations.
· Assist with the recruitment and selection of new team members by developing job descriptions, coordinating with recruiters, reviewing resumes for open positions to ensure a robust talent pipeline, and coordinating interviews and follow up communications with candidates.
· Support new hire on-boarding, including coordination with HR professionals to ensure legal and regulatory compliance and IT professionals to ensure that talent is equipped with the tools necessary to succeed.
· Coordinate with accounting professionals as necessary to ensure timely payment of expenses and receipt of revenues.
· Help develop and promote the company’s culture of success and dedication to customer service.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Exceptional computer proficiency across a wide range of common business software tools.
· Experience in a fast-based business environment with a proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
· “Can do” attitude and “get it done” mentality.
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders.
· Collaborative team player with the ability to multitask and a disciplined attention to detail.
· Strong business acumen and ability to gather, analyze and synthesize data and information to provide clarity and well-researched recommendations for business decisions.
· Experience planning and managing projects with a focus on driving results.
Education and Experience
· Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’ s Degree in Public or Business Administration, Political Science, Information Technology or other relevant field.
· 3 – 5 years of work experience or management of projects and programs in a tech environment or previous work with a tech company/startup.
Our Values and Beliefs
· Think Big: A fair legal system that cost effectively protects the rights of all individuals and promotes the rule of law. Accomplishing our mission will require big ideas.
· Solve the Problem: When you see a problem, never assume that someone else is already working on the solution. We all must take responsibility for identifying and resolving problems for our stakeholders.
· Collective Good: We are a for profit company, with a social mission. We will strive to promote the collective good of our customers, our employees, our shareholders, and the justice system.
· Do the Right Thing: Doing the “right thing” is never the wrong thing. Always strive to do what is right for our customers, for our business, and for the rule of law.
· Learn from Our Mistakes: We are human, we will make mistakes. Own up to them. Learn from them.
· Earn Trust: The trust of our customers and our colleagues is essential to the success of our business. In each action we take, we must consider whether it is the action that will deepen or destroy trust.
· Action: Take time to gather facts and evaluate potential solutions, and then act. We are not a think tank.
· Hire and Retain the Best: Our people are our most valuable asset. We must have the processes and systems in place to ensure that we hire and retain the best. Period.
· Helps Others Succeed: Our people should strive for constant professional growth. Professional growth requires great mentors, thoughtful bosses, and a desire to see others succeed.
· Individual Dignity: Diverse backgrounds and perspectives is central to our identity.
Resumes should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calloquy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants, including but not limited to LGBTQ+, Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com