Changing how the world schedules
Since 2013, Calendly has been on a mission to take the work out of connecting and scheduling meetings so that our customers can accomplish more.
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful experience for our customers across industries like sales, recruiting, customer success and education. This shapes how we develop, design, market, sell, support and work as a team. We treat each other with respect and understanding, put first things first and never settle. While we’re results driven, we always make time to learn, grow and have fun celebrating our accomplishments.
With our highly disruptive business model, we’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than a million people worldwide.
About the opportunity
Calendly is looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and work closely with the marketing team to drive growth within the inside sales team vertical by making the story of our product come alive.
Our ideal candidate will deeply understand the product to position & present it to users and the market via the right channels. You will research, analyze, define, and advocate for the sales customer; guiding through unique journeys & messaging and empowering product to build aligning experiences.
Some challenges you’ll get to tackle
• Enable demand generation and sales with messaging, channel communications (emails, website, articles, etc.) and campaigns to help Calendly reach and convert target accounts and prospects
• Drive business and user growth through go-to-market strategies and positioning with multi-channel campaigns and ongoing communications that drive awareness of Calendly and its solutions
• Empower our first-class sales and support teams with the right product communication to retain and convert happy customers
• Define the messaging and positioning for a key customer segment and build out compelling content and messaging experiences to drive success throughout their unique user journey
• Assist sales with winning positioning and messaging strategies to help them reach, generate demand with and close sales teams fast
• Create and refine the sales buyer personas and competitive intelligence reports to communicate differentiation for Calendly
• Establish KPI’s for all of your efforts and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
You should apply if you have:
• 8+ years experience in marketing and sales demonstrating a deep understanding of product marketing for a SaaS company and an intimate understanding of the inside sales buyer
• Understands product marketing best practices and processes. Can think through the strategy, pick the top priorities and projects and to get those strategies “on the ground” successfully
• Is an exceptional writer and storyteller – able to communicate with empathy to the B2B sales software audience by understanding their jobs to be done
• Has experience analyzing win/loss data, customer insights and market research to define product positioning
• Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (we do not sponsor at this time)
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team
Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary, unlimited paid time off and flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide commuter benefits, snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
Join a diverse workforce, leading the way in scheduling automation.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.