Changing how the world schedules
The nature of work is changing and we’re at the center of it all. Since 2013, Calendly has been on a mission to take the work out of connecting so that our customers can accomplish more.
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful experience for our customers across industries like sales, recruiting, customer success and education. This shapes how we develop, design, market, sell, support and work as a team. We treat each other with respect and understanding, put first things first and never settle. While we’re results driven, we always make time to learn, grow and have fun celebrating our accomplishments.
With our highly disruptive business model, we’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than a million people worldwide.
About the opportunity
Calendly is looking for a fired up Head of Content Design + Strategy to drive all of our customer facing authored content; from in-product copy and user assistance, to our knowledge base and customer community and even our developer audience content. This role will help us take Calendly to the bleeding edge of the use of content design and strategy to help customers accomplish their goals within Calendly’s product. You can pitch in yourself, but you will also build a team, develop best practices and operate them; to make us one of the best in the world at this craft, so we can build on the success of Calendly.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to help us skate to where the puck is going – we know what others do, but how can we do that with an eye to building new content design capabilities that will differentiate the SAAS companies of the future? Your vision and drive will be key to unlocking hidden value. You will partner with our product and marketing team to develop the right brand and voice for our customers and figure out how to bring it to life in the product, knowledge base and more.
Some challenges you’ll get to tackle
• Own product content design and strategy for in-product copy
• Develop an elegant system for contextual in-product help and user assistance
• Own the user experience and content for our customer facing knowledge base
• Own the user experience and content for our developer facing documentation and knowledge base
• Take our self serve customer community tools to the next level and own content guidelines and community management
• Build out a team with a mix of content, design and content strategy skills to deliver on our ambitious goals
You should apply if you have:
• 7+ years in experience relevant to content design and strategy
• Management experience with a track record of hiring, mentoring and leading A-type talent
• Significant experience collaborating with product teams – you’ve been through multiple ship cycles of a software product and understand the rhythm
• Significant experience with the with the product and design workflow and how to inject content design at the right points to deliver on well-loved products
• Understanding and experience related to building cloud products and services
• Design or technical writing background strongly preferred
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team
Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary, unlimited paid time off and flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide commuter benefits, snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
Join a diverse workforce, leading the way in scheduling automation.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.