We are looking for an enthusiastic sales and marketing intern to join our start up currently participating in Techstars Atlanta! We need an up beat go-getter who is looking to make their mark on the world. You will be working directly with the founding team as we grow the business!
As a marketing intern, you will work in all facets of the business in all stages of marketing, sales and business development campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop and build the Bundl marketplace, community, partner program & store network!
Ultimately, you will gain real world experience in marketing, sales, operations and more! You should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment with a creative and open mentality. Don’t be afraid to break things and approach everything with a curious outlook!
– Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
– Perform market analysis and research on competition
– Support the founding team in daily administrative tasks
– Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
– Prepare promotional presentations
– Help distribute marketing materials
– Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
– Help organize marketing events
– Field inbound partner and store applications
– Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
– Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of Google business applications
– Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
– Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, SnapChat, etc. )
– Passion for building and creating new things
– Current enrollment in a BS or Masters degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org