Customer Experience Assistant, Retail Sales – Atlanta
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Customer Experience team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. As a Retail Assistant, you will take a consultative approach towards our walk-in customers, assisting in finding the best jewelry match for each customer. You will act as a brand advocate, providing information about our luxury products and our company mission. The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers’ lives. You will operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple interactions with attention and care. Behind the scenes, you’ll partner with the Retail Operations team to keep the showroom in pristine condition. As a Customer Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your sales and customer service skills. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a Thursday through Monday schedule between the hours of 9:30 am and 6:30 pm in our Atlanta Showroom.
What you’ll do:
- Create a welcoming environment for Brilliant Earth customers by greeting and welcoming guests into our Showroom with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism, creating a memorable and personalized experience.
- Assist walk-in customers, creating a one-on-one customer experience reflecting our luxury brand and product quality.
Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions.
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a sales focused environment.
- Act as a brand ambassador, communicating our brand values and company mission to walk-in customers.
- Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness and organization. This includes performing opening/closing procedures in the showroom and waiting room.
Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the Brilliant Earth sales team by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- Customer service experience in a premium retail and/or hospitality environment (retail lead / keyholder preferred)
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust computer and technical skills. Working knowledge of Mac operating systems and scheduling /
- POS software preferred
- An ability to adhere to and implement security policies and procedures regarding high value products
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible work environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively
- An eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit brilliantearth.applytojob.com.