Customer Experience Assistant Manager – Brilliant Earth, Atlanta
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Customer Experience Assistant Manager will assist in the recruitment and oversight of a team of dedicated Sales Assistants, responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. The Sales Assistants will need to efficiently and effectively execute a personalized showroom experience, as well as complete the sales process and post-sale support. In addition to working with customers, Sales Assistants will also process and fulfill orders. Our unique omni-channel retail environment allows for sales floor browsing, private customer appointments in the showroom, as well as team collaboration in our adjacent, open-office workspace. As the team’s Customer Experience Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to help develop a team and have a direct impact on the growth of the company. The schedule for this position is Thursday – Monday, 10 am – 7 pm.
- Recruit and manage a team of Sales Assistants in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain an efficient and highly functional showroom and office, ensuring that the team is meeting a high standard of customer service
- Analyze business metrics to ensure business and sales goals are achieved. Identify areas of opportunity within the business and coach and guide the team to success.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by guiding customers through purchasing decisions, such as diamond options and custom designs
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone and email, and ensure that high standards are upheld by the team
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our private showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury goods environment
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing efficiency improvement initiatives
- Handle customer experience escalations, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers
- Create and maintain a team schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties and appointments
- Collaborate across departments on special projects in order management, inventory, merchandising, and fraud prevention
- Assist with pre-sale and post-sale support, including processing returns, resizes, and repairs
- Communicate with sales, production, and fulfillment teams regarding customer timelines and special projects
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure smooth business operations
- Must have experience managing people in a retail and service or equivalent environment (e-commerce retail experience preferred)
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of recruiting high performing and accountable teams
- Experience setting, tracking and analyzing team KPIs, as well as coaching team members to achieve goals
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Professional, approachable and concise written and verbal communication style
- Highly attentive to details, organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to think critically, adapt quickly and act as a collaborative team player in a flexible environment
- Robust computer skills, including advanced CRM software experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organization
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit brilliantearth.applytojob.com.