Website Brilliant Earth
Showroom Concierge – Atlanta
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Westside Provisions District encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Showroom Concierge is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer while maintaining a premium showroom environment. You will serve as the face of the company and initial point of contact, greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms. Behind the scenes, you’ll partner with the Retail Operations team to keep the showroom in pristine condition.
The goal of the Showroom Concierge is to create and deliver an exceptional customer experience while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers’ lives. You will operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple interactions with attention and care. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a flexible, part-time retail schedule, averaging 20 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Create a welcoming environment for Brilliant Earth customers by greeting and welcoming guests into our Showroom with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism, creating a memorable and personalized experience.
• Assist and guide customers who are visiting for an appointment to appropriate sales representatives, setting expectations in our waiting room.
• Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available sales representative or scheduling them for a return visit.
• Skillfully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
• Conduct post-sale appointments, to assist and educate customers returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other inquiries
• Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness and organization. This includes performing opening/closing procedures in the showroom and waiting room.
• Conduct weekly and quarterly audits to ensure showroom standards are being upheld. Follow through with resolving opportunities identified.
• Serve as the liaison for all facilities maintenance projects for the Atlanta location.
• Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs as needed. These could include: changing light bulbs, repair to showroom display cases, POS and Sonos troubleshooting, cleaning and organization.
• Collaborate with the Concierge team across locations and identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
• Ensure the security of our product and follow operational policy and procedure.
• 1+ years of customer service experience in a premium retail and/or hospitality environment
• 1+ years of retail lead or keyholder experience a plus
• A passion for providing exceptional service and experiences
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
• Exceptional time management skills and accountability
• Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
• Strong computer skills
• Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
To apply for this job please visit brilliantearth.applytojob.com.