Website Brilliant Earth
Customer Experience and Sales Manager – Brilliant Earth, Atlanta
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of West Midtown encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Customer Experience and Sales Manager for our Atlanta location will recruit and oversee a team of dedicated Customer Experience Associates, responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. The Customer Experience Associates will need to efficiently and effectively execute a personalized showroom experience, with a focus on sales conversion. Our unique omni-channel retail environment allows for semi-private customer appointments in the showroom, as well as team collaboration in our adjacent, open-office workspace.
As the team’s manager, you will have the opportunity to develop a team and have a direct impact on the growth of the company, by driving the sales and customer experience team performance in Atlanta. The Atlanta showroom will be open Thursday through Monday, 10 am – 7 pm.
- Recruit and manage a team of Customer Experience/Sales Associates in a fast-paced, omni-channel environment.
- Maintain an efficient and highly functional retail showroom and office, ensuring that the team is meeting a high standard of customer service and achieving sales performance.
- Analyze business metrics to ensure business and sales goals are achieved. Identify areas of opportunity within the business and coach and guide the team to success.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by guiding customers through purchasing decisions, such as diamond options and custom designs.
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone, email and live chat, and ensure that exceptional standards are upheld by the team.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our semi private showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury environment.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Handle customer experience escalations, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers.
- Create and maintain a team schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties and appointments.
- Collaborate across departments on customer timelines and special projects.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure smooth business operations.
- Must have experience managing people in a retail and service or equivalent environment
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of recruiting and retaining high performing and accountable teams
- Experience setting, tracking and analyzing team KPIs, as well as coaching team members to achieve goals
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Professional, approachable and concise written and verbal communication style
- Extreme attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to think critically, adapt quickly and act as a collaborative team player in a flexible environment
- Strong CRM software experience and robust computer skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
To apply for this job please visit brilliantearth.applytojob.com.