CPO is looking for a Brand Partner Specialist to join our retail merchandising team in Lawrenceville, Georgia. In this role you will work with a close knit team to maximize CPO’s revenues and profits by nurturing and developing existing and new brand/supplier partner relationships. You will collaborate with CPO’s Marketing, Purchasing, Pricing, and Website Operations teams to launch the new products, accessories and promotions that delight our customers and make CPO the #1 place to shop for tools. This is a wonderful, Entry Level professional opportunity for ambitious, driven professionals who want an environment where they can make a difference right from the start and grow their career.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- On Boarding new brands/suppliers and products into the CPO system.
- Working with vendors on open orders, delivery status, return goods and special projects, as directed by the Brand Partner Managers.
- Deep analysis and research relating to CPO’s competitors to ensure that we always have the best offering for our customers.
- Analyzing all incoming promotional opportunities from our brand partners and making recommendations to the team.
- Coordinating the plan for new promotions with other internal departments (Pricing, Marketing, Site Operations), so that we maximize the effectiveness of each promotion.
- Monitoring all Rebate and Co-op Programs and providing monthly reports to Brand Partner Managers.
- Running daily/weekly/monthly reports related to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Providing insightful, clear and relevant analyses that can generate merchandising opportunities and solve problems.
Are you the ideal candidate for this position? Yes, if you have ….
- A Bachelors degree
- EXCELLENT communication skills – both written and verbal. This is a position which succeeds or fails based on your ability to communicate effectively
- ADVANCED experience creating and editing complex Excel spreadsheets (we will test your Excel skills as part of the hiring process)
- A natural affinity for detail – nothing escapes your attention (retail is detail, after all)
- Ability to maintain and build strong working relationships (externally and internally)
- Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Any retail merchandising/buying experience (a plus, but not a requirement)
- Online retail marketing experience (again, a plus)·
You will be a great fit with CPO’s culture if you are:
- High energy
- Wanting to work in a fun, casual-but-driven internet environment
- Optimistic, can do, determined – no matter what the challenges
- Creative when it comes to solving complex problems
- Structured – you enjoy order and can create it where it doesn’t exist
- Always interested in learning
- An individual with a high standard of integrity and ethics
- And finally, funny! We get a lot done at CPO, but we like to have fun while we’re doing it.
We believe it takes great people to build a great company. If you would like to be part of a great team, send us your resume and an email explaining why this opportunity has your name written on it. We look forward to hearing from you!