Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Why you’ll love working at BOS Framework:
We’re revolutionizing the way software is built. BOS Framework is a high-growth, cloud engineering automation platform founded in 2018 and recently launched our product for software developers. We are a venture-backed Techstars company and a member of Microsoft for Startups.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated ‘hunter’ who loves technology and wants to join our face paced startup team. If you’re an entrepreneurial and ambitious individual who wants to build a career in technology sales, then we want to hear from you. Your work will include user outreach to prospective customers, data analysis, market analysis, content development, and whatever else we figure out together. We are a startup looking for someone to help build a company and not merely check off a daily task list.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have strong multitasking and organizational skills that will allow you to thrive in a remote work environment. A successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of sales techniques and strategy, or a willingness to learn.
- Acting as the initial point of contact, you’ll perform outbound sales activity and become a trusted resource to develop relationships with prospects
- Run cold prospecting campaigns to contact potential customers who have never engaged with BOS Framework prior and warm conversations to drive sales conversions
- Responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts
- Provide daily and weekly KPI reporting to the BOS management team
- Assist with daily administrative duties as needed
- Support the sales process and work closely with the Director of Business Development to move opportunities through the pipeline
- Help with ad hoc projects when needed
- BS/BA strongly preferred
- 6 months – 4 years sales experience required; internship experience will be considered as well
- Self-starter that is able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Solid understanding of the latest sales trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for technology and the desire to work at a high growth startup.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- A desire to be in technical sales and a willingness to learn!
- Experience with technical sales
- Familiarity with software development, cloud infrastructure, DevOps tools or highly technical solutions
- Track record of identifying SQLs with a high conversion rate
- Experience with PipeDrive and/or ZoomInfo
Location: Remote (We’re based in Nashville, TN)
Compensation: Base salary based on experience + commission
About BOS Framework
BOS is one of the premier up and coming DevTech companies in the country. We’re on a mission to bring X10 efficiencies to software development. We were recently accepted into Techstars, one of the leading technology accelerators in the country as well as the Microsoft for Startups program. BOS is hyper-focused on making business innovation more tangible for all company personas – founders, startups, mid-market, enterprises – by enabling software developers to focus on mission critical aspects of delivering quality software projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com