Website Boomtown Accelerators
Boomtown and its partner are designing a new program to provide enhanced education and mentorship to undersupported founders looking to explore and support their early ideas. This new initiative offers experienced candidates an opportunity to join a passionate and committed team dedicated to empowering startup founders to develop and sustain their entrepreneurial dreams. We’re searching for industry professionals with the right experience as well as a passion for diverse founders and entrepreneurship. Think you’re a good fit for our team? Check out our open positions and apply today.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to support and lead campaign project management, community outreach activation, social media, email marketing and content development for all marketing initiatives while supporting the Marketing Director. Candidates should be client-focused, self-motivated, organized, digital and project management savvy. We seek a candidate with at least 5 to 7 years’ marketing experience across PR, virtual events, email marketing, social media and project management. A great attitude, solutions-oriented, proactive and performs well in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists with PR projects, media outreach, campaign development and partner promotions
- Develop high-quality, on-brand marketing assets like social media graphics, swag, events and experiences
- Supports the development of ecosystem marketing, promotions and events
- Leads all project management initiatives using project management software
- Aggregates, organizes and manages all online organization of creative, images, photos, video, documents, database and vendors files
- Develops, writes, gathers, manages and tracks content, calendars and ROI reports for email, website, newsletter content, blog content, social media, partner programs, founder success stories, signature content, dashboard and digital
- Manages our marketing database, assets and files
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to support diverse, startup community
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and to plan and execute strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects, clearly communicate, and manage expectations
- Serves as liaison to founders, alumni and internal stakeholders for promotional outreach
- Manages marketing teams’ meeting and campaign schedules
- Manages occasional website updates; liaise with web/creative team
- Assists Marketing Directors and Managing Director with PR/media requests, speaking engagements, etc.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- 5-7 years of marketing experience preferred
- Marketing, Communications or Public Relations bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with project management and vendor management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, PowerPoint, Social Media platforms, Hubspot, MuckRack and MONDAY Project Mgmt Tool is preferred
- Detail oriented, tech savvy, polished professional with strong work ethic
- Diversity, equity and inclusion marketing and community partner outreach experience required
- Experience with Startups, Incubators, virtual/physical events and PR is a plus
- Graphic design and/or marketing plan development skills a plus
Our corporate accelerators provide singular access to early-stage technologies and customized programs for nurturing in-house innovation. Boomtown’s corporate accelerator programs work with both startups and the companies that invest in them, so we know what works. Boomtown’s expertise includes turnkey corporate accelerators, fund design and management, organizational design, talent development, and research.
We believe innovation is the lifeblood of tomorrow, and that startups will solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Helping companies bring valuable ideas to a broad audience is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We focus on founders because we’ve learned that the best products and services are those designed by excellent humans. Our programs are equal parts tough and love, but that’s how we build strong, successful companies.
Boomtown Accelerators is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit boomtownaccelerators.com.