We are a leading modular construction company manufacturing volumetric steel modular buildings and shipping containers as permanent structures in healthcare, hospitality, and commercial space. Our structures are installed throughout the United States and abroad. We believe that its time for the construction industry to change. By completing up to 90% of our buildings at our factory, we are taking workers out of the job site and into streamlined manufacturing facilities.
We are looking to work with a highly committed professional who shares our excitement and vision for the future of the construction industry.
- Creation of 3D models for MEP systems in conjunction with architectural/structural models during the construction process
- Generate new solutions to solve BIM problems
- Create, maintain, develop and enforce the use of all BIM/Revit standards, schedules, families, etc. by ensuring clear and concise use, efficiency and communication of project goals
- Work with the Engineering Manager with project workflow to establish and maintain consistent graphic standards on individually assigned projects. This includes the interdisciplinary consistency between mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, electrical, telecommunications, etc.
- Communicate technical subject matter to team members and clients
Knowledge and Expertise
- Knowledge of primary building systems on commercial projects is required– foundations, primary building structure and walls, mechanical, electrical and plumbing, fire protection, specialty systems, conveying systems and interior finishes and the sequence of assembly of each
- Understanding in Mechanical engineering knowledge pertaining to HVAC, plumbing and fire protection
- Understanding Electrical engineering knowledge pertaining to lighting, reflected ceiling layout, generators, power layout, and data/communication layout
- Knowledge of primary building systems on commercial projects – foundations, primary building structure and walls, mechanical, electrical and plumbing, fire protection, specialty systems, conveying systems and interior finishes and the sequence of assembly of each
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the industry with an in-depth knowledge of the Autodesk Revit software in a similar role
- Experience in how the BIM process applies from start to finish for the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) portion of a Commercial Project
- Revit API programming experience is preferred but not required
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering/Construction/Architecture related profession
- Experience in Modular Construction projects is preferred but not required
- Experience in Multi-Family/Hospitality projects is preferred but not required
- Experience in Healthcare/Laboratories projects is preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary
- 80% Employer Health & Dental Insurance
- Bi-weekly pay
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com