BMarko Structures is a leading modular construction company manufacturing volumetric steel modular buildings and shipping containers as permanent structures in the healthcare, hospitality, and commercial space. Our structures are installed throughout the United States and abroad. By completing up to 90% of our buildings at our factory, we are taking workers out of the jobsite and into streamlined manufacturing facilities.
We believe it’s time for the construction industry to change, and as we are heading into wood frame volumetric modular building industry. We have an opening for a Revit Drafter in our Dacula, GA office. This is not a remote position.
– Perform drafting duties under the direction of the Engineering Manager
– Creation of 3D models in conjunction with architectural/structural models during the construction process
– Create, maintain and enforce the use of BIM/Revit standards, schedules, families, etc. by ensuring clear and concise use, efficiency, and communication of project goals
– Work with the Engineering Manager with project workflow to establish and maintain consistent graphic standards on individually assigned projects. This includes the interdisciplinary consistency between mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, electrical, telecommunications, etc. as directed.
– Communicate technical subject matter to team members
– Must have an advanced understanding of Revit and drafting knowledge, including knowledge of BIM, applying BIM to working models, working with templates, etc.
– Basic knowledge of primary building systems on commercial projects is required– foundations, primary building structure of floors, walls, ceilings, and roof systems. Any knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing, fire protection, specialty systems, interior finishes and the sequence of assembly of each is a plus
– Any experience working in the industry with knowledge of the Autodesk Revit software in a similar role is a plus. High Revit skill with examples showing work will be considered.
Experience with structural components and building elements with the ability to lay out and detail in Revit.
– Experience in Modular Construction projects is preferred but not required
– Competitive Salary
– 80% Employer Health & Dental Insurance
– Bi-weekly pay
– Monthly Pizza party
– Relocation assistance available
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.