BIP Ventures, the North American-focused venture capital division of BIP Capital, is seeking a strategic and results-driven full-time Demand Generation and Marketing Operations Specialist. This person will play a key role in developing and managing multiple initiatives, optimizing processes, improving analytics, and identifying areas of efficiency to maximize Marketing’s impact and demonstrate ROI. The position requires a strong blend of creativity, analytical skills, time management, attention to detail, and a keen understanding of the investment landscape.
- Own and optimize the marketing technology stack, including full administrative management of the HubSpot CRM. Develop and document processes for marketing automation and system efficiencies, manage multi-channel workflows, and maintain contact list data health.
- Oversee all websites hosted on Webflow, ensuring seamless integration with HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other marketing performance software. Monitor site analytics, identify opportunities, and lead infrastructure improvements.
- Streamline marketing operations through analysis, infrastructure improvements, and cross-functional collaboration. Develop an operational cadence with fundraising, investor success, and investment teams to enhance alignment.
- Build out reporting frameworks and dashboards to track campaign performance, lead generation efforts, pipeline velocity, and return on marketing investment.
- Support all operational aspects of in-person and virtual events, including but not limited to communications, logistics, day of coordination, and preparation.
- Analyze paid campaign performance and optimize spending for maximum impact.
- Develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns to generate interest and raise awareness for 1.) founders and 2.) investment products.
- Build top-of-the-funnel tactics to reach and convert identified audience segments.
- Distribute content marketing assets across owned channels platforms (website, social, email) and earned channels (PR, media placements, OOH) to increase the share of voice and accomplish key marketing initiatives.
- Employ digital marketing best practices across social media, web content, and email channels to increase organic reach, key audience discovery, and desired engagement with priority audience segments.
- Continuously analyze audience data and campaign performance to uncover optimization opportunities.
- Monitor trends and key players in the financial services and private market investment space to inform future initiatives.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to align marketing efforts with business goals.
- Develop strong relationships with agency partners, independent advisors, and industry influencers to enhance external visibility and credibility among target accounts and prospects.
- Keep stakeholders and executive team informed on marketing performance and programs through regular reporting to foster alignment on priorities and support for proposed initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in demand generation and marketing operations, preferably in the startup, venture capital, private equity, or financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms, including HubSpot, Google Analytics, Webflow, creative software (Canva, Descript, Loom), and SEO tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
CHARACTERISTICS OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Successful team members at BIP Ventures possess the following characteristics:
- a desire to serve others (investors and founders),
- a team leadership potential,
- a commitment to continually getting better at our craft,
- a demonstrated ability to make optimal decisions in a risk/reward framework,
- a strong work ethic,
- a collaborative approach to teamwork,
- a competitive spirit, and
- a deep appreciation for our merit-based system of wealth creation.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.