Paid Search Marketing Manager
Atlanta, GA and Remote (United States Only)
Who We Are:
At Bark, we’re on a mission to keep children safer online and in real life — at home and at school. We use cutting-edge machine-learning technology to detect issues like cyberbullying, sexting, grooming, and signs of depression and suicidal thoughts. Learn more at bark.us.
Bark has created the role of Paid Search Marketing Manager to help manage, enhance, and develop the company’s customer acquisition strategies for all of our Family products and services. This individual will be self-motivated and a self-starter, have a strong sense of ownership, results-oriented, exhibit a bias for data and for action, and be intellectually curious. The Paid Search Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to scale and diversify our marketing channels for paid acquisition.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field or equivalent experience. MBA or graduate level degree is a plus
– 3+ years experience in paid search, SEO, and paid social channels
– Relentless focus on the needs of customers, what they are searching for, and the ability to adjust marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition
– Proven track record of owning and growing new marketing efforts
– Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success. Preferred to have experience with Segment and Amplitude
– Deep and abiding love for figuring out how things work, then relentlessly testing and optimizing to drive desired outcomes
– Creative and technically inclined with a bias for scaling programs through algorithmic and automated solutions
– Proactive, resourceful, and self-directed
– Experience managing and driving multiple sophisticated campaigns and competing priorities simultaneously
– Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with an extreme attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Can work quickly and efficiently, while juggling competing priorities
– Some nights and weekends required
– Optimistic and empathetic, enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
– Work with the VP of Marketing to design and implement roadmaps to hit Bark’s aggressive growth goals
– Identify, experiment with, prove out, and scale new and established paid marketing channels for all of our Family products and services. This includes Google, YouTube, Bing, App Store and more
– Drive learning and optimization of funnel through experimentation, creative iteration, and A/B testing. Will be working with the Creative Team to design new landing pages and ad copy
– Pull data from Amplitude (our primary analytics tool) and other ad platforms, analyze, and effectively communicate results regularly to the VP of Marketing and the broader team. Pivot or shift approaches when necessary in response to what you learn
– Run regular marketing meetings where you collaborate with creatives, UX and engineering to drive performance
– Regularly submit creative briefs your program needs to continue testing at scale
– Manage the deliverables of third party contractors and agencies
– Can own acquisition programs end-to-end, including integrating with third-party APIs like Amplitude, Segment, and Iterable
– Manage all of our pixel data and UTM tracking processes.
– Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
– Equity stake in Bark
– Trust-based Paid Time Off Policy
– Paid sick time
Benefits provided by Justworks. (We partner with Justworks, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), to offer benefits packages for employees and their families.)
– Healthcare Support
– On-Demand Primary Care
– Online Mental Health Therapy
– Health Savings Account (HSA)
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Supplemental Life Insurance
– Voluntary Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
Submit resume and application on BambooHR.
Bark is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We recognize people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit barkus.bamboohr.com.