Website Azul Arc
Our Atlanta team is growing! We currently have an opportunity for a UX/UI Designer at Azul Arc. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual who is excited to contribute to the design of our digital platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary UX designer for our client websites and mobile/web applications, delivering designs optimized for usability and consistency.
- Apply a range of skills, from user research to information architecture to interaction design.
- Lead discovery engagements for new client opportunities.
- Design user flows, wireframes, and pixel-perfect high-fidelity mockups.
- Build high-fi prototypes in Figma or similar software.
- Contribute to evolving our design processes, methods, and tools
- Collaborate closely with a team of experienced designers, developers, and product managers throughout the design process.
- Present, articulate, and sell design ideas and recommendations to business stakeholders.
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of industry experience relevant to the role responsibilities
- A portfolio of relevant work
- Strong written and verbal skills with a focus on communicating design rationale and decisions
- Experience working with dev teams and creating detailed UX specifications
- Experience with complex applications
- Expertise with popular design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision) and ability to quickly learn new ones
- Strong command of UI patterns and best practices for SaaS apps
- Broad toolkit of UX methods and skills and 1 area of deep expertise
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team. We like fun, friendly people!
- Interest in working with smaller, entrepreneurial organizations, as well as larger corporations.
You will amaze us if you have:
- Applied user research experience such as usability testing
- Experience maintaining and using UI Libraries or Design Systems
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience with web technologies and knowledge of or experience with the agile approach to development and working with a development team.
- Knowledge of Accessibility standards in UI design
Why you’ll love working here:
- Awesome work environment.
- You’ll be working with some of the best and brightest.
- Voted as one of the best development shops in Atlanta.
Cover Letter; Resume; Portfolio, References
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build businesses!
Our team combines creative, UI, and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give our clients the perfect technology solution.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app, or website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection with users.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com