Website Azul Arc
Building Technology That Builds Businesses
Our Atlanta team is growing! We currently have an opportunity for a Product Manager at Azul Arc. (Please note this is an onsite position at our office in Atlanta.) This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual with a proven ability to facilitate the delivery and maintenance of complex digital products. You will have an opportunity to design market-facing digital platforms and manage the development process to bring them to market! Your role helps bring together great design, technology, and business.
While a degree in business is preferred, applicants are welcome to apply from various backgrounds and levels of experience as long as you can demonstrate an aptitude for the following:
What does success look like?
- Managing the product (and project) life cycle from conception to delivery, following our agile product management framework. This includes managing the engagement with our clients and team of designers and software application developers.
- Conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking / problem solving skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges and provide compelling solutions.
- Knowledge and passion for great design and digital technologies such as web, mobile, and interactive tools.
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team. We like fun, friendly people!
- Interest in working with smaller, entrepreneurial organizations.
- Strong attention to detail and a process driven approach, including ability to manage complex requirements and roadmap documentation.
You will amaze us if you have:
- Experience managing mid to large scale digital product development and working with senior management clientele.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in business research and analysis.
- Experience with UX design, prototyping, and applying “design thinking” as an approach to solving business problems.
- Experience supporting marketing and business development efforts, including experience in putting together proposals.
- Understanding of the marketing and sales functions (we specialize in market facing applications and platforms).
- Experience with the agile approach to development.
- Experience working with an international team.
To apply for this job please visit azularc.com.