Our Atlanta team is growing! We currently have an opportunity for a UI/UX Designer at Azul Arc. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual who is excited to contribute to the design of our digital platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary UX designer for our client websites and mobile/web applications, delivering designs optimized for usability and consistency.
- Apply a range of skills, from user research to information architecture to interaction design.
- Lead discovery engagements for new client opportunities.
- Design user flows, wireframes and pixel-perfect high fidelity mockups.
- Build high-fi prototypes in InVision or similar software.
- Contribute to evolving our design processes, methods, and tools.
- Collaborate closely with a team of experienced designers, developers and product managers throughout the design process.
- Present, articulate, and sell design ideas and recommendations to business stakeholders.
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of industry experience relevant to the role responsibilities
- A portfolio of relevant work
- Strong written and verbal skills with a focus on communicating design rationale and decisions
- Experience working with development teams and creating detailed UX specifications
- Experience with complex applications
- Expertise with popular design tools (Sketch, InVision, Creative Suite) and ability to quickly learn new ones
- Strong command of UI patterns and best practices for SaaS apps
- Broad toolkit of UX methods and skills and 1 area of deep expertise
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team. We like fun, friendly people!
- Interest in working with smaller, entrepreneurial organizations, as well as larger corporations.
You will amaze us if you have:
- Applied user research experience such as usability testing
- Experience maintaining and using UI Libraries or Design Systems
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience with web technologies and knowledge of or experience with the agile approach to development and working with a development team.
- Knowledge of Accessibility standards in UI design
- Please note: this will be a partially remote position given current events, but will eventually be required on location (Atlanta).
To apply for this job please visit azularc.com.