The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications simple and smart. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and doers to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for superstars to join us on this adventure we call working at AVOXI. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing Product Manager to join our team.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for building the world’s best Phone Number experience for businesses. This includes:
- Defining strategic initiatives and position them with executives
- Drive the roadmap for AVOXI’s international phone numbers product
- Drive daily stand-ups with engineering and work with them on continuous delivery
- Turn business requirements into epics and user stories for the engineering team
- Support sales and marketing teams with training, launch and revenue goals
- Walk in customers’ shoes and strive to make their experience better/happier/friction-free
- Innovate and collaborate – we work hard, we work together and we work to build better applications for business communications
The Product Manager will report to the VP of Product.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations
- The ability to conceptualize a product, and take it to the market
- Managed a SAAS, B2B high growth product
- Worked closely with developers and communicate on that level
- Ideally comes from a CS or similar background
- Bachelors or Master is Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Above all – a collaborator and learner
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Bonus opportunity based on metrics and service quality
- MacBook Pro computers
- Herman Miller Furniture
- Holiday meals, snacks, and celebration lunches
- Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
AVOXI, leading communication as a service (CaaS) provider, offers virtual phone numbers in 120+ countries to meet the international calling needs and contact center requirements for its clients. Integrating with contact centers to leverage cost savings and optimize functionality, AVOXI delivers international toll-free numbers, local phone numbers worldwide, and SIP trunks to global clients.
AVOXI serves the travel, airline, and hospitality industries; online retail and consumer durable goods industries; the gaming industry; and more, by extending the life and enhancing the capabilities of contact center platforms. AVOXI’s virtual number management platform includes 20+ advanced features such as call forwarding, call recording, conference calling, and virtual attendant. Our commitment to exceptional customer service and superior call quality drives our ongoing expansion, development, and partnerships. Visit www.avoxi.com for more information and pricing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com