Website Atlas Bay VR
Virtual reality for real estate
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: $100,000 annual, plus significant equity
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt
Who we are:
Our mission is to democratize digital visualization tools within the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. We specialize in using cutting-edge virtual reality technologies to help architects and developers design, market, and sell future projects. Our products enhance understanding and communication among the design teams, clients, and stakeholders at every level during the project development and sales cycles. We help save time and money during design, increase engagement during marketing, and close sales after completion.
Why we love working at Atlas Bay VR:
We are a close-knit, growing team of top talent. We take pride in what we do and love doing it. Everyone gets a voice in the process and has a significant effect on both the top and bottom lines. We covet our startup mentality that emphasizes personal ownership and job autonomy – leadership is about minimizing friction to success, not micromanagement.
What we’re looking for:
We are hiring an entrepreneurial Chief Operating Officer that has previous experience running and growing a bootstrapped startup. We’ve solved a problem in the market, built our workflow and production team, and now we’re ready to scale. We have outgrown our reliance on a C-suite of one and we need your help taking our already profitable business to the next level.
You will get to:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the team while fostering a success-oriented environment
- Build, motivate, and lead a high-performance team by attracting, recruiting, and retaining top talent
- Help expand and execute the company’s growth strategy and direction
- Model various business decisions to inform our sales and product development roadmaps
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Own the business development process within the company
- Have significant experience building, managing, and leading teams in early-stage companies
- Have significant experience developing and implementing strong BD processes
- Understand the real-estate development and AEC industries
- Know how to work with and overcome the constraints and challenges of a bootstrapped company
- Enjoy in-the-trenches execution
- Be committed to the personal and professional growth of the team
- Believe in continuous improvement
- Be biased towards action with a GSD mentality
- Live in/move to Atlanta
You will have a leg up if you:
- Have experience working at/with proptech companies
- Have existing relationships in real-estate development or the AEC industry
- Have successfully exited a startup or other small business
- Have previously held a C-suite role
A few perks:
- You will have direct ownership of a majority of current business operations
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company at the ground floor
- You will not only lead at a high level but get to roll up your sleeves as an individual contributor
- You will actually have decision making power with the backing to execute on your plans
- Atlanta Tech Village!
Our office is in the Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) in Atlanta, GA. ATV is the fourth largest tech hub in the U.S. and is a breeding ground for top tech companies and talent in Atlanta. You’ll be surrounded by amazing people achieving amazing things.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com