Searching for a career that is challenging and full of opportunities? Want to experience the exciting and collaborative startup culture?
Atlanta Digital Marketing Group is a digital marketing agency (<– the name kind of implies this) in Atlanta Tech Village. Our customers are startups to medium sized businesses looking to develop their marketing efforts in a conversion-centric, data-driven, transparent, and efficient way.
We value good marketing puns (is there such a thing?), integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we work with. Currently, we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Specialist with proficient digital marketing knowledge to join our team and scale business to the next level.
The fitting candidate is a highly focused, coach-able, and a fast learner eager to prove themselves in a supportive environment. As the first sales hire, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business and will be a foundational member of our team. This is not a typical Sales or Marketing role. You will be required to wear many hats, think like an entrepreneur, work independently, contribute to our creative and innovative culture, bring ideas to the table, and help improve our processes.
The ideal candidate brings about 2 years of sales experience and is ready to grow their skills by further developing our sales process and working closely with our Founder. In addition, they are:
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Able to “think on their feet” and adapt to a changing sales landscape
- Have strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Able to set, manage, and meet goals
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Able to write effectively and concisely; great story-teller
- Have a strong passion for helping small to medium size businesses
- Great attention to detail
- Have a strong interest in growing a small business
- Experience with Digital Advertising and Analytics is a plus
Responsibilities may include:
- Work alongside Founder to optimize the prospecting and sales process
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, e-mails, opportunities, and follow-up activities
- Setting appointments and providing company and services information
- Expertly build interest, opportunities and relationships with new prospects
- Handle entire inside sales process from prospect to close; reaching or exceeding sales quotas
- Represent the company at networking events
- Contribute content for various marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails, blog posts, and web pages
- Organize, oversee and develop various advertising and/or communication campaigns (social media, GoogleAds, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Assist with the management of multiple B2B and B2C client relationships
- Membership to Atlanta Tech Village
- Unlimited time off
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Lounge areas complete with 70″ HDTVs, Xbox Kinects, and Apple TVs
- Ping pong and shuffleboard tables in the break room
- 10x Razor scooters
- All you can eat snacks and drinks every day
If you are interested in Sales, Digital Marketing, and the startup culture, then send in your resume and let’s chat!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org