What is Airlift?
We are an innovative third party logistics company that handles e-commerce shipping and fulfillment.
Online sellers use our simple and seamless platform to store, package, and ship their inventory so they can focus on their business.
We believe that small businesses become successful when they focus on the things that make them unique, such as their product, brand, and customer experience.
Therefore at Airlift, we build our products from the heart. We care deeply about providing the best overall experience to our customers for time consuming and frustrating tasks like shipping.
Become an Airlifter!
As a Part Time Fulfillment Associate you will:
- Handcraft e-commerce shipments for a delightful customer experience.
- Our shipments are custom handcrafted for our clients’ customers so they feel as if they’re receiving a gift in the mail.
- Operate internal software tools to receive orders and print shipping labels.
- It’s incredibly important that our clients’ customers receive the right item, and receive it on time. As a Fulfillment Associate you must be tech-savvy and have a keen attention to detail.
- Maintain a neat and clean e-commerce work area.
- Keeping a neat and attractive work area allows for more efficiency, creativity and less mistakes.
Up for the challenge?
We are a super lean startup so you will report directly to the executive team and make major contributions to the company.
- Duration: 12-18 weeks that could transition into a management, full, or part time position.
- Hours per week: 15-20
- Compensation: $10 per hour
Location: Airlift Warehouse
650 Hamilton Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30312
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org