The Technical Artist will join our team-oriented group of creative people in the Game Design Department. The ideal candidate will be required to develop prototypes, tools and plugins, along with character rigging. Workload involves speeding up the production workflow for the graphics department.
- The duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Take game design and concept layouts and turn into functioning prototypes, which may require dynamic coding of math equations, but mainly demonstrate the game play concept and overall idea
- Create tools to help the graphics team
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-growing company
- Portfolio required. (Showcase plugins developed / scripts that can aid in 2d/3d applications)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Media Art and Animation or equivalent work experience
- Mid-level technical artist with 2-3 years of Experience
- Experience working in Unity 2017 and with Unity shaders and particle effects required
- Create automation scripts and utilities that will aid the graphics team in production
- Ability to write software plugins
- Basic animation skills
- Ability to accurately rig 2d/3d characters and write scripts for ease of animation
- Scripting language knowledge such as C#, C++, LUA, Python, Mel Script
- Use of latest Adobe products such as Photoshop and After Effect
- Understanding of 3D programs such as Maya
- Animation Timing
*Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
*AGS in an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.