Reporting to the Manager of Mathematics, the Math Designer II will formulate expected results and help develop strategies for increased profitability.
- Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Design, implementation and operation of game mathematics
- Creation of programs that verify payback of machines
- Add new functionality to math utility programs
- Compile and evaluate new game play metrics
- Create mathematical game concepts based on game design requirements provided
- Research and create intellectual property based on industry knowledge
- Work closely with Game Designer to achieve desired game play based on game design criteria
- Evaluate competitive games and provide feedback
- 2+ years’ experience in a related field, Gaming and or casino industry experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computational Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of extensive math usage on the job (i.e. math models, formulas, etc.) and computer programming
- Working knowledge of probabilistic and statistical methods with the ability to implement these statistical methods and write computer programs
- Knowledge of regulations and intellectual property based on industry experience
- Must be able to clearly document and communicate results utilizing strong written and verbal skills
- Strong Excel skills a must
- Strong C/C++, C# skills
- Creative, forward-thinking, and thrives in fast-paced technology product development and high-stress environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
*Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
*AGS in an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.