Reporting to the Math Design Manager, the Math Designer I will work with the game design and math teams to create new math models for gambling games.
- Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Assisting the in-house mathematicians and game designers to create spreadsheets and coded tools to model the math for these games.
- Creatively balancing the games to provide good gameplay experiences, to create profitable and successful slots, and to analyze statistically, categorize and verify the math.
- Researching successful slot games and features.
- Drawing conclusions from historical statistical analysis and supervising future analysis on slot statistics, profits, rankings and player behavior.
- Analyzing simulation data to ensure programmatic implementation of math models has been performed correctly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computational Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of applied probability and statistics.
Strong programming skills; (C# preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Detail-orientated and self-motivated.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team.
- Ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates learning agility
*Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
*AGS in an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.