Aginity helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers. Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis. A majority of this time is spent finding, recoding, or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used. Aginity provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share, and re-use rather than recode it. Thousands of companies leverage Aginity products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that prove the value of analytics and analytic management. Hypothesizing, testing, and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive retention and engagement by proactively understanding our client’s business objectives, measuring product usage, and building awareness of new features. Ultimately, your goal is to improve customer loyalty, reduce churn, and uncover untapped upsell/cross-sell opportunities. Centered around our cultural norms, you will collaborate across the organization to create an unsurpassed Aginity experience for our customers.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to:
- Understand the business objectives of a customer, serving as a trusted advisor and advocate.
- On-board customer users after sales; issue and manage the licensing process
- Help customers transition from legacy Aginity product; build awareness and adoption of new features and roadmap
- Lead regular touch-base meetings with senior leaders at our clients.
- Identify at-risk customers and work directly with the customer to remedy key concerns and follow through to resolution.
- Monitor and measure customer product usage.
- Identify opportunities for additional license / Premium product expansion, without being the sales rep.
- Collaborate with the broader team (Support, Product) around key client issues / needs
- Help client users resolve tactical issues using Aginity products and SQL
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Aginity if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Have 2-3 years of work experience
- Know how to manage large enterprises / key stakeholder relationships
- Code in SQL or have other coding skills (additional training will be provided)
- Thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Are naturally curious and inquisitive
- Understand how to use data points to analyze top priorities
- Have strong time management skills
- Are a dynamic, highly motivated, organized, self-starter
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation experience
We can’t wait to hear from you! Apply at the URL here on the page.
To apply for this job please visit www.aginity.com.