Website Agile Partnering
Enabling staffing entrepreneurs to achieve their full potential
Company overview: We (Agile Partnering + Tempus Network) are a fast growing (Inc 5000) privately held financial services company. We provide back-office and funding services that enable tech staffing firms grow faster and with less stress.
Culture overview: We are high growth, vision oriented team fueled by shared values and common mission. Some of our operating disciplines (how we work) include: leader-leader mentality, Radical candor, No entitlement, and Enjoying the ride. We will explain these more during the interview process! We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and growth oriented individuals to join our team.
Primary responsibility: To ensure that all payroll across all of our clients is accurate, on time, all of the time!
- Data entry for timesheets and payroll
- Accurate preparation of payroll
- Accurate preparation and processing of invoices and billing
- Administrative, bookkeeping, and reporting support as needed
- Excited about a career in payroll and Human Resources
- Strong academic background (3.8 GPA+ is highly preferred)
- Loves detail, numbers, and accuracy
- Shares our core values and is very conscientious.
- Ideally has at least two years working in financial services or payroll for a tech company or venture backed/high growth company
- Wants to work in startup environment that is high growth, vision oriented, and exciting!
Location: This is a remote, work-from-home position (we operate as a distributed team!)
The interview process will include:
- Initial phone screen (if resume is accepted)
- Online assessment (natural strengths + skills)
- Two in-depth interview(s) with Agile team members
- Final decision
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org