Ad Creation. Ad Targeting. Top Sites
AdCritter is a fast-growth, early-stage company changing the way small businesses advertise. By providing millions of pre-designed ads, along with advanced ad tech on a low-cost platform, small businesses can finally build and run powerful advertising campaigns without an agency.
Management is high-caliber, experienced and supportive. If you’re an A-player ready to join other A-players in changing the ad industry, this is your moment. Come upgrade the fuel system for a rocket ship already underway.
The person in this role will be responsible for a fast-moving project currently being developed at AdCritter. The right candidate needs a strong background in technical project work who is comfortable with all aspects of software development, using the latest versions of tools and platforms. Come build something amazing that will advance your career.
• 8-10 years experience working as a software engineer
• Keen to learn new technologies, skills and tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Takes initiative and see tasks through to completion
• Ability to mentor junior developers in their technical development
• Working and leading an agile team
• Ensure proper code coverage
Essential Technical Skills
• Strong C# Skills
• .NET expert
• Cloud technologies (Azure preferred but Amazon or Google is good)
Bonus points if you have experience with Azure Service Bus, Azure Cosmos DB, previous experience and/or understanding of programmatic advertising and previous experience in high availability and high frequency applications.
Reports to the VP of Engineering.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org