We are a trusted growth platform that delivers results
Acadia is a team of creative minds and driven marketing professionals. We’re a small but growing team! Our mission is to be an elite digital growth platform, for the mid-market disrupter, in order to create opportunity, meaning, & connection for the communities we serve.
You are outgoing, proactive, versed in marketing, and fully prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. You are motivated by efficiency, and organization and enjoy meeting new people.
In this role, you would assist in the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives. The main duties include sales reporting, discovery call prep, note-taking, sales follow-ups, onboarding new clients, assisting in design and pitch deck creation and quality, and sales projects that increase the likelihood of closed business or increased productivity for the sales/ops team.
SALES COORDINATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To reach the goals above, you must be able to handle the following day-to-day duties:
- Coordinating training and scheduling for sales staff
- Increasing the quality and accuracy of sales presentation materials, including slides
- Tracking the quotas and goals of the sales team
- Leading and organizing the pipeline meeting with the sales & ops team
- Weekly reporting for forecast meetings
- Onboarding new clients into our commission tracking and sales systems
- Inbound lead management
- Answering inbound prospect questions via chat form or email
- Attending discovery calls with sales leads and taking notes
- Post-discovery debrief to align on strategy and pitch outline
- Helping to audit existing prospect marketing efforts for pitch and proposal
- Contract and proposal development
- Organizing agenda and content / curriculum for 2X weekly sales team huddles
- Other related duties as assigned and requested
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Sales and/or customer service skills
- Knowledge of trends in the marketing industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, prospects and staff members (written and verbal)
- Resourceful, self-motivated and takes extreme ownership until project completion
- Able to work with other department heads to develop effective sales & marketing strategies
- Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
What we offer – The Perks
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
- 16 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- Solid Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k and Equity Grants
- Education Reimbursements
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
- Flexible working hours
Here’s how we live our values at Acadia
- Can-do: We dedicate ourselves to helping our clients and co-workers reach their fullest potential. We demonstrate courage and urgency to find and take ownership.
- Community: We show genuine interest. We are the first to ask why, the first to research, and the first to understand. We ask questions until we find the path to conquer obstacles and build solutions
- Candor: We are honest and transparent in all our actions. We strive to foster positive and mutually beneficial relationships — where respect and humanity thrive.
- Curiosity: We will make lives better for those people, clients, and other deserving causes that we care deeply about.
Acadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.