2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next-generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process, and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
Behind the scenes? We come to work happy because magical people create magical moments. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business, and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to evolve in their professional development continuously and feel supported all the while doing incredible work.
2ULaundry is hiring a Head of Talent Aquisition to join our Charlotte-based Human Resources Team. In this role, you will deliver on our ambitious hiring goals while building and leading a high-performing, mission-driven recruiting team.
Leading recruiting at 2ULaundry, you will be a strategic partner to the leadership team, responsible for the development of strategy and processes that will take 2ULaundry through the next stage of our growth and beyond. You’ll ensure excellence across our candidate experience and our employer brand, serve as a recruiting expert internally, and lead your team to success, diagnosing and solving issues in our recruiting processes along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Set the recruiting strategy to rapidly scale 2ULaundry over the next several years, with a particular focus on scaling the city operations, clothing care, and driver teams over the next 6-18 months.
- Use data-driven insights, organizational design, & process improvements to optimize recruiting and enhance the candidate experience.
- Manage, coach, and significantly grow an impactful recruiting team to deliver results with operational excellence.
- Continue building 2ULaundry’s talent brand to continue attracting and hiring high-caliber and diverse talent.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers across teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Serve as a recruiting advisor internally as new functions scale to meet business needs.
- Identify the cause of issues within recruiting and lead us to pragmatic and creative solutions.
- Experiment with innovative sourcing strategies to attract top talent for leadership searches and technical roles
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in HR/Talent Acquisition operations with proven experience of a data-driven outlook.
- 5 years of managerial experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills – organized, detail oriented, execution focused.
- High social and emotional intelligence – you truly enjoy mentoring team members and cultivating strong relationships with all types of people.
- Excellent knowledge of Recruiting and HR best practices and industry standards.
- Experience establishing relationships as a trusted advisor to executive team members and a safe space for team needs.
- Flexible leader – you can operate at a highly strategic level, but can also perform all tactical HR – related duties for the company
- Bonus – Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment with a high percentage of part-time hourly employees and helping organizations scale.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Heavily Discounted Laundry & Dry Cleaning (Now who doesn’t want that?)
- The chance to join an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people that encourage rapid professional growth.
- We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
2ULaundry is growing rapidly since launching in 2016. We have raised over $2.5M in funding, was voted Startup of the Year in Charlotte, Best B2C Startup in Atlanta, and is an alumnus of the globally recognized Techstars Accelerator program. We are collaborative, transparent, and scrappy people across marketing, operations, customer care, HR, data, finance, and engineering, with offices in Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.