The new way to do laundry and dry cleaning.
Location: Atlanta, GA
2ULaundry is hiring a full-time, CRM Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing team in Atlanta. The team is hyper-focused on growth and customer retention, and we’re looking for the right person to contribute in this role, from day one. The ideal candidate is a creative with experience in automated customer relationship management and multi-channel campaign management.
This opportunity is positioned to make a measurable impact with an exciting company in the early stages of growth. You will be obsessed with all things related to customer communications, with an emphasis on building authentic customer connections across our channels. You know your way around email and mobile app marketing and can develop creative campaigns to increase engagement (and revenue!), applying data to inform decisions along the way.
We’re looking for an organized, roll-up-your-sleeves CRM Marketing Specialist who has no hesitation jumping right into a fast-paced team and immediately providing value across verticals (not necessarily limited to digital channels). Ideally, you’re just as comfortable writing a witty subject line as you are organizing a triggered workflow aimed at moving a specific KPI.
Like us, you should be customer-focused and brand-obsessed, curious about innovative ways to engage our new and existing customers and turn them into loyal 2ULaundry ambassadors.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel campaigns, aimed at building customer engagement. This can include, but is not limited to, helping to build audience segments, developing creative messaging, deployment, and sharing analysis of results
- Support product & marketing campaigns by developing and executing all creative communication and copywriting needs, including email, mobile app, and SMS
- Serve as manager and subject-matter-expert of CRM tools, including maintaining the health of any automation software and related reporting while maintaining (or increasing) customer engagement
- Maintain a central CRM calendar, ensuring stakeholders are informed of upcoming campaigns and potential company impact
- Working with Analytics stakeholders, establish performance benchmarks and create method of tracking to ensure the efficacy of workflows and campaigns, sharing performance results across teams
- Collaborate with our Graphic & Brand Designer to support any creative deliverables & content needs for internal and external marketing campaigns, including photoshoots, recruitment, new product launches, expansion, and more
- Support the Product, Marketing, and the Customer Teams with the launch of any new digital and physical products including campaign creation, comms development, and touchpoint QA
- Fill in where needed! At this stage of growth, we need team members who roll up their sleeves and will take on any tasks to help the team be successful
Who You Are
- Strong Communicator: you know how to say (and type!) what you mean, clearly and effectively, no matter the audience or channel
- Analytical: Google Sheets (or Excel) doesn’t scare you, it excites you, and you know how to manipulate data to tell a story
- Customer-Obsessed: you’re focused on building meaningful relationships with customers through creative design, effective content, and innovative communication
- Creative: you’re not afraid to think outside of the box with bonus points if you know your way around a camera and creating (and editing!) videos
- Self-Starter: you can power through ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment; you can learn on the fly and raise your hand when you need help
- Organized: you’re able to prioritize (and re-prioritize), manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Engaging: you’ve got the people skills to forge new relationships, nurture existing ones, and interact with everyone from executives to facilities associates
- Fun: duh.
What We Need
- 2-4 years of professional marketing experience, with a focus on customer communications, content development, and campaign management
- Email marketing experience, with an emphasis on consumer lifecycle marketing; tech or service-industry experience a plus
- A natural interest in analytics showing a proficiency with raw data manipulation to inform business conclusions
- Experience working with B2C marketing automation tools, including implementation, campaign management, and maintenance (Iterable experience a plus!)
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs, with the ability to quickly rattle off the definitions & impact of CTR, LTV, CAC, ROI, etc.
- Obsessive-level attention to detail for all customer communications, across channels
- Proficiency with email design, including HTML and CSS, is not required but would be preferred
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation, including health benefits & unlimited vacation days
- Heavily discounted laundry & dry cleaning
- A high-caliber team and tight-knit, collaborative work environment
- Relaxed & open office near Krog Street Market
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.