With so much change lately in the storage and backup space, enterprises are looking for solutions that work together to maximize performance and efficiency. Quick access to data has become essential for IT and for its end users, and there are three technologies that stand out on their own but also work together to provide a comprehensive solution. Veeam, the world leader in virtual backups, has partnered with both Nimble Storage and ExaGrid to co-engineer a solution with high-availability storage, instant restores, and a scale-out architecture that future proofs your storage and backup architecture.
Join Relus on October 27, 2016 at the Big Green Egg Culinary Center for BBQ, Beers, and Bytes, and see how Veeam, Nimble, and ExaGrid work together to deliver the best possible performance and efficiency.
Why You Should Attend
You’ll hear from Veeam, Nimble, and ExaGrid engineers on how…
- Veeam delivers the most effective backup and restore technology for virtual environments
- Nimble’s All Flash and Adaptive Flash storage has unseated the long-established OEM’s in 9,000+ accounts
- ExaGrid’s scale-out grid architecture reduces complexity and delivers lightning-fast restores
- You’ll learn the benefits of using all three technologies together based on their co-engineered solutions
- You can enjoy some of the best grilling and barbequing the South has to offer on a football Thursday night at the Big Green Egg Culinary Center
You don’t want to miss this! Register here.