Every Wednesday through April and May, each WeWork Atlanta location will host WeHustle Wednesday, an open day of co-working complete with special amenities and event — networking breakfasts, lunch and learns, panels, and drinks. Each day will conclude with a curated event series highlighting WeWork members, Atlanta community builders and business leaders (think King of Pops’ Steven Carse, CARE’s Chief Innovation Officer Dar Vanderbeck, and more) called How We Hustle.
The kick-off How We Hustle will take place at WeWork 1372 Peachtree from 6-8 p.m. and feature some of WeWork’s most-successful members sharing insights on how their business works (how they all get their hustle on, if you will), the steps they took to get to where they are, and more.
So what can one expect at WeHustle Wednesday?
- Get your hustle on with free workspace and WiFi
- Stay refreshed with coffee, tea, cold brew, and kombucha on tap
- Grow through weekly Lunch and Learns, networking events, and more
- Check out the WeWork app and see how it can grow your global network
- Get to know our community at Happy Hours with great eats and fun drinks
- Round out the evening with inspirational talks from Atlanta heavy hitters
Pick your favorite location or try a different one each week!