Tomorrow Tour is a multi-city event series that connects entrepreneurs, technologists, social enterprises, policymakers and new thinkers to uncover and amplify the best innovation and technology stories to fuel startup growth and help shape cities of the future.
The Tour is an organic and unique platform to do that, focusing on storytelling and local strengths. Tomorrow Tour aims to:
- Explore and document how tech and entrepreneur networks are shaping cities of the future;
- Build and strengthen collaboration across sectors that can fuel startup growth;
- Celebrate success stories, and identify best practices and areas of opportunity that will strengthen startup ecosystems; and
- Uncover and amplify the best innovation and technology stories in each market.
The FREE evening discussion will feature food, drink and conversations about how Atlanta fits into the national conversation on entrepreneurship and local economy reinvention.
March 23, 2016
Atlanta Tech Village
3423 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
5:00pm-6:00pm: Registration and Networking Happy Hour
6:00pm: Welcome by Christopher Wink of Technical.ly
6:00pm-6:30pm: Keynote: Kelly Hoey, angel investor, Inc columnist and CNBC contributor
6:30pm-7:00pm: Roundtable Discussion: Atlanta’s position in national entrepreneurship and local tech community-development trends
- Rohit Malhotra is the founder and executive director of the Center for Civic Innovation in Atlanta, his hometown city.
- Joey Womack the cofounder and CEO of Amplify 4 Good, an educational startup which uses rapid problem-solving to help social impact organizations and underserved communities globally
- Kiki Roeder is the Editor in Chief of Hypepotamus, an entrepreneurial news resource for Atlanta.
- Moderator: Christopher Wink is the Editorial Director of Technical.ly, the network of local tech news sites.
Be sure to read up on the event and reserve your tickets before it’s too late!