The rapid spread and impact of COVID-19 has had far reaching consequences for individuals and businesses across the globe. Communities have re-designed everyday activities from grocery shopping to local events, while businesses have felt the significant sting of decreased consumer spending, high unemployment rates and broad economic uncertainty.
As we begin to adjust to the ‘new normal’, business and technology leaders are left with difficult questions and decisions.
Join the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta, September 8, for a virtual panel discussion on how tech companies can overcome the Impact of COVID-19.
The expert panel will feature entrepreneurs and business leaders including moderator, Nelson Chu, Managing Director of Kinetic Ventures; Tom Pearce, co-founder, CEO, and Chairman of MAXEX; Dave Excell, Founder of Featurespace; and Steve Soukup, CEO of DefenseStorm.
The panelists will discuss:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic initially impacted their businesses and how that impact has changed over time.
- How they have educated employees and supported employee health and well-being throughout the pandemic.
- How they have addressed cybersecurity risks and enterprise risk management as their businesses transitioned to remote working.
- Best practices for keeping staff engaged
- Most effective methods for internal communication among staff.
Join the MIT Enterprise Forum for Weathering the Curve: How Technology Companies are Overcoming the Impact of COVID-19, September 8. Register here!
Featured image via strategy+business.