The event will feature pitches from the ten startups graduating from Techstars’ 2019 accelerator program. Demo Day serves as an opportunity for the cohort to show off their accomplishments and traction to investors across a variety of industries and investment stages, plus a packed room of interested observers and startup enthusiasts.
For the third year, Techstars Atlanta has partnered with Venture Atlanta, the Southeast’s largest VC conference, for their 12th annual event. Demo Day will open the week of the conference, with the events being held October 16-17.
Meet the startups
- Bundl (Santa Rosa Beach, FL): A marketplace and platform for resale boutiques, consignment stores and individual sellers to connect to buyers all over the world
- Coworks (Raleigh, NC): Software that allows operators of flexible workspace/innovation hubs with what they need to better manage their members and spaces through data, automation, and member engagement
- DwellSocial (Chicago, IL): A platform that helps you take better care of your home by aggregating demand for seasonal home projects and services, sourcing professional referrals from users and group members, and leveraging the power of your group to negotiate competitive bids with group discounts
- Eletype (Atlanta, GA): A marketing operations platform enabling marketing teams to quickly respond to issues and opportunities in their campaigns and across their MarTech stack
- MaxRewards (Atlanta, GA): An app that helps consumers discover their best wallet, manage their credit cards, and maximize their rewards
- Meeter (Tysons Corner, VA): A community events platform that bridges event engagement into giving success
- RentCheck (New Orleans, LA): A mobile app that standardizes move-in and move-out inspections between renters and landlords by providing a guided walkthrough, bringing transparency and accountability to the security deposit deduction process
- StreetMetrics (Birmingham, AL): Uses location data to help brands tell better stories both online and in the real world by providing third party media measurement and insights for vehicle advertising
- Talented (Durham, NC): A mobile-first web platform and creative studio that converts creator’s professional development content into gamified micro-courses that drive real world action, growth, and impact
- WeStock (Fort Lee, NJ): A crowdstocking platform that lets shoppers request products at their local retailer, turning those requests into actionable data sets for brands and retailers to expedite product placement.
Demo Day is free, but space is limited. Register here today!
Featured image via Cox Enterprises