Do Good. Have Fun. It’s Service Made Social.
Be part of something great — join your friends and fellow techies for ATL Tech Gives Back 3.0 on Tuesday, December 5th! Launched by Hypepotamus and Community Bucket, and powered by Cox Enterprises, this quarterly service event is for anyone who works (or aspires to work) in technology or at a startup, and who wants to give back to their city!
Choose from 3 afternoon service projects, followed up with a happy hour at Techstars for all the volunteers to celebrate their good deeds. Feel free to sign up alone, or with your friends and co-workers. We’re all one community, after all…
- Trees Atlanta (12:30-3pm): Trees Atlanta works tirelessly to address Atlanta’s tree loss, protect its forests, and create new green space. Tress Atlanta serves the metro area and is committed to maintaining and expanding the natural tree canopy of our great city.
- Park Pride (12:30-3pm): This group has been maintaining and beautifying Atlanta’s numerous parks for decades, using an efficient distributed model of neighborhood “Friends of the Park” groups who can take pride in their own community assets. Volunteers will work in one of the parks on trash cleanup, invasives removal, and other intense yet fun tasks!
- Crossroads Community Ministries (1-3pm): Crossroads Community Ministries is empowering citizens who are homeless to progress on the road toward economic and personal self sufficiency. They are in great need of sandwiches for their meal service program, Clyde’s Kitchen.
Tickets are only $15, which includes:
- Reserved spot in a seamlessly-run project with some of the finest organizations in our city
- Snacks and supplies during the service project
- Premium soft event t-shirt (one that you’ll want to wear again)
- Happy Hour at Techstars
Make a difference while strengthening the entire startup ecosystem in Atlanta. Grab your tickets here!
All for one and one for the Community!
Join the conversation via #ATLTechGivesBack on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Want to register a larger team? Email email@example.com.