TAG Business Launch has chosen the “Elite 8” from more than 100 applicants, and now is the time to see what they’re up to. Join at the final event as they face off head to head.
Check out the details & register.
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
(Formerly 14th Street Playhouse)
173 14th Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
This year’s finalists represents startups in a variety of industries, from agriculture to areospace:
- Gimme Vending: secure data capture application for vending machine owners
- Hux: online marketplace for local services
- Local Roots: mobile marketplace for local farmers and artisans
- Synapse Software Systems: SaaS-based aircraft maintenance solution
- TekWear: hands-free data capture and reporting solution for agriculture professionals
- Terminus: proactive B2B display advertising platform
- Uniquely Virtual: virtual SaaS platform that provides high-level execuive administrative support
- ZeeZor: software solution for extracting and displaying data from point-of-sale systems
How the final event works:
The final event is brought to you in partnership with Metro Atlanta Chamber and Venture Atlanta. Finalists will compete in a bracketed head-to-head competition. Audience voting will be encouraged. The networking reception will take place from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM, followed by the competition from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
About TAG Business Launch:
In its 10th year, TAG Business Launch is Georgia’s premier launchpad competition where companies like HireIQ, Monsieur and Pin Drop Security have made their debut. It is the only launch competition of its kind to feature a $50,000 non-equity cash prize. The 2015 edition is brought to you by TAG in collaboration with Venture Atlanta and the Metro Atlanta Chamber.
TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, influence and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances Georgia’s tech-based economy.
[Photo Credit: SCAD]