SwitchPitch Atlanta is coming up – featuring funded business development deals from The Weather Channel, Samsung, and more! Established companies will present funded needs to an audience of startups and development shops – over $500k of projects will be presented.
SwitchPitch is a role-reversal event where established companies pitch funded innovation projects to qualified startups looking for great partners. This event is not about face time or bacon-wrapped apps, it’s about engaged large companies looking for qualified startups to complete pre-funded innovative projects for which large companies lack bandwidth. Be a part of this new wave in targeted business development.
Check out the deets and register here.
74 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- SpeedMeetings – meet one-on-one with your choice of presenting companies for 10 minutes each
- Access to funded innovation projects with $25k – 50k budget – reserved for startups and development shops
- New online submission platform with realtime updates when submissions are reviewed and direct presenter contact information
What’s on the agenda?
- Panel Discussions
- Project Presentations
- SpeedMeetings & Networking Reception
- After party (live music, food, drinks, what more could you need?)
Founded in 2012, SwitchPitch plans to hold ten annual SwitchPitch events in cities ripe for forging relationships between established companies and startups in their markets. If you are a startup looking for the next step and considering partnerships, this is the event for you. Seriously, don’t miss it.