Square One Startup School, an initiate launched earlier this year by Surthrive, was designed to break barriers in the startup world and expose underserved founders to new resources. With a curriculum that focuses on profitability, education and mentorship, the program’s goal is to help participating founders launch their first startup company.
Now offered in a complete virtual setting, the program is the first accelerated-incubator fee-based training program.
Over the course of ten weeks, participants focused on validating their startup idea while learning how to gain traction and avoid costly operational pitfalls. Now, the time has come for the startups to show the world that their hard work has paid off.
Surthrive will host a one-of-a-kind virtual showcase on August 20 to celebrate the graduation of its second cohort of founders. The evening will include live demos, short 3-minute pitches and an expo.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect prior to the event through a speed networking session.
Meet the Startups!
- Anastasia Tarpeh-Ellis // Bosa: Detects tasks in Google Docs and simplifies task completion.
- Kylan Kester // Impeccable: E-commerce platform connecting stylists and designers to brands and clients.
- Nikki Forman // Huddle: Quick service executive coaching for professionals on the go.
- Dedren Snead // Health Valet: On-demand access to affordable healthcare options
- Patrick Anderson II // RotoCop: On-demand aerial security and enhanced emergency response.
- Kathryn De Shields-Moon // Divertiga: Connecting underrepresented professionals in e-gaming
- Darnell Dugger // GoodieMenu: SaaS platform helping local restaurants create and distribute visually interactive menus.
- Jen Owen // Co-Created: Connects school leaders with professional development providers quickly and easily.
Don’t miss your opportunity to see these game-changing startups from the comfort of your own home on August 20. Register here!
Featured image via Surthrive.