Who will win the $10K equity-free prize?
Startup Runway is the first and largest-prize pitch series for women and minority tech entrepreneurs. The nonprofit Startup Runway Foundation, supported by generous sponsors, provides a strings-free check to the top startup as selected by professional investor judges.
Meet the Spring 2018 Finalists
- SpaceHQ allows groups of all sizes to discover their ideal office setting, curate the design and resources, and execute their project, all from one dynamic and easy-to-use platform
- SeatCheck allows individuals and groups looking for an open table at a restaurant to find, sit and dine with people who have already been seated
- The Biz Nation is a digital platform that provides tools and resources for young people covering all aspects of business and entrepreneurship in Spanish and English
- Please Assist Me connects apartment-owners with an exclusive team of dedicated personal assistants for safe and efficient in-home services such as laundry, groceries, mail, dry cleaning, and more
- LawnTap provides an intuitive network of lawn-care professionals to make it simple for property owners to schedule quick and easy outdoor landscape services
- Instrumental.ly is an app that allows users to choose from thousands of original beats and instrumentals, record their own custom made songs and videos and share their creations with the world
- Blossom Digital helps women of color find and watch a wide range of digital content that appeals to their personal interests and perspective, including short films, web series, think pieces, feature films and more
- Aquagenuity’s blockchain-based water asset management database uses artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to provide accessible and actionable water-related insight and data
- ReciproCare’s dual-sided platform connects trained caregivers with top-tier jobs in the industry while empowering home care agencies with a custom list of talented professionals looking for work
- Treehab connects individuals suffering from various conditions and ailments with a wide range of local, certified medical marijuana physicians
- Meet and mingle with top investors including Assurant VC, Comcast Ventures, Jumpstart Foundry, Endeavor ATL, Moseley Ventures and Valor VC
- Get your early stage investment questions answered during an investor Q&A
- Cheer exciting public pitches from Startup Runway Finalists, the top women and minority entrepreneurs competitively selected and vetted from hundreds of applications
Come join the excitement, May 2, and meet these game changers in person. Grab your tickets here!
Featured image via Female Entrepreneurs