Startup Games unites high-growth startup companies in friendly competition to build great cultures while giving back to their local communities. In partnership with Startup Atlanta, Startup Games will bring the noise on February 10th, ready to pump up Atlanta’s thriving startup community for a field day of fun and philanthropy.
Startup Games helps startups interested in engaging their employees and giving back to the community. Companies select a nonprofit to play on behalf of. Your registration fee includes a spot for your team to play, a donation to the charity of your choice, and more. The better you do in the Games, the greater the grant to your nonprofit!
Startups compete in brackets in a series of events during a single day of networking, fun and philanthropy. Each company plays for the charity of their choice, and every charity walks away with a grant for their organization. The largest portion of the funds raised go to the charities of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
Games may include:
Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Dodgeball, Ping Pong, Shuffleboard, Darts, Liar’s Dice, Trivia, Mario Kart, Jenga, Connect 4, Pop-A-Shot, Cornhole, Foosball
- Free entry for the team’s athletes (20-25 per team)
- Branding on event shirts given to every attendee
- Branding on brackets, leaderboard and “step and repeat” backdrop for the photobooth
- Presence on Startup Games website and social media/press promotion
- Free beverages for attendees
- Company promotional banner at the event
- Grant to a nonprofit of your choice