Atlanta music veteran decides the prize in this media and pitch event
Startups go head to head in Startup Development Institute and On The Grind Podcast‘s inaugural Media and Tech Pitch Event on April 12. Watch four finalists battle it out as they pitch their world-changing ideas — only one will get crowned as the best startup idea!
Grand Prize: Six-month membership for two desks at the Atlanta Tech Village.
Judges include Jermaine Dupri; Anthony Newstead, Coca-Cola’s Global Director Emerging Technologies and Strategic Innovation and co-founder of the BridgeCommunity; and President of Atlanta Technology Angels Joe Beverly.
Then, learn all about work ethic, the hustle and grind with Jermaine Dupri
Jermaine started in the music business at ten years old; by the time he was 20 he had formed hip hop group Kriss Kross and by 21 had formed his own record label. He has been nominated for multiple Grammys, sold millions of albums worldwide, and cultivated artists like Usher and Mariah Carey.
Besides being the top of the music game, today Jermaine Dupri is a tech investor. With several projects under his belt, he is constantly looking for other world-changing ideas.
- The Pitch Event: Come see the four finalists battle it out in front of a live audience
- Network with incredible entrepreneurs — build your rolodex!
- Live interview with Jermaine Dupri covering his career, entrepreneurship and investing
- Learn and discuss how technology is changing the music industry and how to stay relevant
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Tap the keg and let pitch battle begin! 4 Finalist will pitch live- Only one will prevail!
- 7:15-7:30 p.m. Break — Network — enjoy good food and craft beer
- 7:30-8:15 p.m. Live interview with Jermaine Dupri
- 8:15-8:50 p.m. Q&A with Audience
- 9:00-9:30 p.m. Meet and greet with Jermaine Dupri