The panel How Corporations & Startups Can Partner for Innovation, will help uncover the disconnect that prevents startups and corporations from partnering on solutions that benefit large enterprises and the entrepreneurs that create them. Hear from a steller panel from both sides of the equation, and add to the conversation.
Go check it out
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
GA Atlanta at Ponce City Market
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Meet the Panelists:
- Carie Davis: former Global Director of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at the Coca-Cola Company. She focused on Coke’s role as a resource to the startup ecosystem and fostering entrepreneurship within the company.
- Tim Minahan: CMO, SAP Cloud. Responsible for defining, overseeing, and executing global marketing and communications strategy for SAP’s fast-growing Cloud and Line of Business (LoB) segments.
- Scott Voigt: CEO/Founder, FullStory. Markets, sells, supports, and more for FullStory. He holds a Bachelor of Science in management from Georgia Tech and a MBA in entrepreneurship and finance from Wharton School.
- Dipan Patel: Executive Director of New Growth, Cox Inc. Devised, trialed and luanched Cox’s Essential Cloud, a SaaS technology marketplace created to offer innovative technology services to small business operations.
- Kyle Porter: CEO/Founder, SalesLoft. Entrepreneur and sales professional for over a decade. Kyle has led SalesLoft to serve over 800 clients and 24,000 sales and marketing professionals while boosting revenue over 2,000% in 2014.
- M. Cole Jones: Co-founder, Covello. Experience ranges from chartering organizations in South Africa to working to bring transparency and results for nonprofits and corporations.
About Startup Atlanta:
Startup Atlanta‘s mission is to introduce, connect, support, and expand the entrepreneurial ecosystem within the greater Atlanta region to bolster the creation of jobs, companies and wealth. It serves growth-focused entrepreneurs in the Atlanta region who are focused on scaling their business. As a neutral nonprofit, the only interest is in seeing the startup community thrive.