After announcing its fifth cohort of stellar founders just a few weeks ago, Square One Startup School is gearing up to showcase their hard work.
Surthrive launched Square One Startup School, a training program designed to help pre-product and pre-revenue startup founders validate and transform their ideas into profitable businesses, a little over two years ago and their graduates are making significant headway. The school has graduated 25+ startup founders who have collectively raised over $5M in capital and are generating over $100K in monthly recurring revenue.
The virtual event will be October 13 and will showcase the work of the participating founders. The evening will include live demos, short 3-minute pitches, networking and an expo.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect prior to the event through a speed networking session.
Meet the Startups!
- Elkanah Reed // Workopti // WORKOPTI is a strategic planning platform that provides one-click business insights to increase productivity and reduce meetings.
- Cortesia Oxford // The Branding Architect // The Branding Architect is developing a marketplace to discover digital assets such as video, photos, and illustrations with diverse representation for businesses to create inclusive marketing campaigns.
- Melissa Brogdon // Fourth Party // Fourth Party is a scheduling platform helping mediators streamline the coordination and meeting portion of the meditation process.
- Naim Ali // Payote // Payote is a Web3 marketplace for automotive merchandise.
- Deniece Griffin // Grown & Fit Studio // Grown & Fit Studio is developing a menopausal health platform addressing the needs of women 40+ in a community format.
- Sheila Jordan // Knowledge Architects // Knowledge Architects is developing an AR/VR educational platform to upskill technicians in the industrial maintenance industry.
- Alex Edquist // Good Agriculture // Good Agriculture is a platform uniting small farmers under one business umbrella to compete against industrial agriculture at scale.
- Vishwa Mudigonda // KemNu // KemNu is an engagement marketplace for educational institutions to improve student & community experience.
- Lauren Randolph // Kin Collective // Kin Collective is a subscription-box filled with Black-owned food & beverage products making it easier for conscious consumers to support Black-owned businesses.
- Shawanda Johnson // Picture Fresh // Picture Fresh is developing a modern air-purifier system to provide safe air quality for indoor environments.
Register here to celebrate the graduation & accomplishments of Square One’s fifth cohort.
Featured image via Square One Startup School.