A global fintech ecosystem, showcased in the South
Last year’s inaugural Southeast Fintech Venture Conference gathered fintech executives and leaders from across the country to showcase the top startups in the region. Conference host and Charlotte-based accelerator Queen City Fintech has announced the date for its second annual conference, November 14, which will culminate with the Demo Day of the accelerator’s Class 9 companies.
From true startups to hometown success stories, the all-day event will serve as a demonstration of the latest and greatest in fintech innovation. Throughout the day, catch presentations and panels with leaders at LendingTree, Greenlight Financial, VentureSouth, Rise of the Rest and more.
During the Demo Day closing event, you’ll hear from six promising startups selected out of a pool of 500 from all over the world. The six companies are:
- AMUS (New York, NY) — A digital tax assistant to make life easier for the 243 million U.S. tax filers
- Collateral Velocity (Charlotte, NC) — A software and service company that enables banks to extract more value from the management of their derivative collateral portfolio in the face of liquidity and regulatory capital constraints
- DivDot (Victoria, British Columbia)— Helps people start and grow their own service business by allowing businesses to accept credit cards and keep track of payments
- ImpactCents (Charleston, SC) — A financial platform designed to make it simple for younger generations to invest spare change into impact investments
- iTrust (Atlanta, GA) — A platform that prevents supply chain cyber attacks
- mimble (Portland, OR) — Rewards saving, giving you higher rewards than credit cards while paying over time and avoiding debt
Come celebrate the fintech innovation happening all over the Southeast, November 14. Register here!
Featured image via Dig South