If you’re an e-retailer, we know you’re painfully aware of the significant changes rippling through the ecommerce world just in time for the “make or break it” time of year. Amazon PLAs are dead, Google is retiring promotional text in Shopping Campaigns, and those are just two of the headlines. Lately, these changes seem to happen on a weekly basis, and can be a massive distraction from the focus of delighting customers and growing your business.
Add hours back into your day and focus your efforts by eliminating the guesswork and headaches associated with online ads and promotions. This one day event is your Cliff Notes to everything product ad and comparison shopping engine-related. ROI Revolution will teach you what you need to know about Google Shopping, Amazon, and CSEs, and provide clear actions you can take to make a difference to your bottom line.
Check out the details and RSVP today!
Thursday, October 22
Embassy Suites Atlanta
4700 Southport Road
Atlanta, GA 30337
Topics to be Covered:
- Shortcuts to generating powerful data feeds:
- feeds that will help you dominate search results while your competitors flounder
- Producing top performing product information:
- the hidden art of writing for CSEs
- In-depth walkthrough of Google Shopping:
- recognize current limitations in your account
- leverage proven, “battle tested” strategies on bid management, ideal settings, monitoring the competition, and more
- How to drive success in the Amazon Marketplace:
- the most effective strategies for capturing preferred placement
- how to identify and understand the key metrics you need to correctly evaluate performance
- the top “must have” reports for critical insights into your Amazon advertising
About ROI Revolution:
ROI Revolution was created to be the best at managing measurable, ROI-driven online advertising for clients. They do this by providing fanatical service to clients, creating a transparent organization, hiring the best talent, and working smart.
If you want to learn more about Comparison Shopping Engine optimization, this seminar is the place to be.