According to Fast Company, 87 percent of recruiters find LinkedIn most effective when vetting candidates during the hiring process. The platform’s latest update transforms the opportunities that HR and recruiters have for sourcing top talent. Join fellow job recruiters August 29th to learn how to leverage these tools to source top candidates and build a team that differentiates your organization.
During this event, attendees learn key takeaways for how to leverage LinkedIn as a tool to better source candidates, build relationships, and how to create a profile that stands out from the crowd.
Top trainer, Jacqueline Boone‘s unique background in staffing and marketing gives her specialized insight into how to effectively leverage LinkedIn and other social tools. She frequently trains HR professionals and recruiters across the globe and believes the key to success is when the right talent and companies connect.
Don’t miss out on ways to better leverage LinkedIn and its latest updates to connect with better candidates.
See you August 29th. RSVP here!
- Learn best practices for sourcing top talent on LinkedIn
- Hear from industry experts and leaders on how they source top talent
- Learn the 5 keys to creating a profile that ranks at the top of search results and why it matters
- How to leverage groups, search, and Pulse to better network with key candidates
- Learn the differences and value add between Premium, Recruiter Lite, and Recruiter
- How, when, and what to post on your LinkedIn + company page
- Connection etiquette and what will make you stand out from the crowd
Prerequisites and Preparation: You will receive the most from this course if you already have a basic working knowledge of LinkedIn and even better, if you’re familiar with LinkedIn Recruiter and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite.
About the Instructor
Jacqueline Boone Digital Marketing Consultant and Lead Trainer,