Do you have an idea for a startup but don’t know how to code? ProtoHack has you covered!
In events around the country, ProtoHack helps participants turn their ideas into early-stage businesses in the span of just 12 hours. And now, during the Foundation for Economic Education’s FEEcon, June 8-9 in Atlanta, ProtoHack is hosting a special two-day Innovation Challenge where participants will build, prototype and pitch solutions to bring their startup to life — without writing a single line of code.
During ProtoHack you’ll learn how to use the best prototyping tools in the industry, network with like-minded people with various backgrounds, become a better product person and receive access to prototype tools, learning communities and prizes.
Over the Course of the 2 Days
- Form a team | Network and collaborate with like-minded people who will help you bring the idea to life
- Ideate and brainstorm | Think up every crazy idea possible, collaborate and narrow it down
- Prepare a business plan | Identify the problem you’re solving, who your customer is and how to monetize
- Design a prototype | Visually communicate your solution through a working prototype using some of the best tools in the industry
- Get mentorship | Meet with industry experts to help you with your pitch, business model and design
- Prepare a presentation | You’ll have up to 10 slides and 90 seconds to showcase the work you’ve done
- Pitch to a panel of judges | Notable founders and VCs who can help validate your idea
FEEcon registrants can participate in the Innovation Challenge for free.
Friends of Hype get a special discount using the code,”FEEcon_HYPE100” Space is limited so register here!
Images via ProtoHack