Okay, you probably won’t be asked to do any pushups. But this One Day Startup Accelerator Bootcamp is still pretty intense. All entrepreneurs, regardless of stage or industry, are encouraged to attend this high octane workshop that condenses 6 weeks into 1 day. Brought to you by TiE Atlanta, this workshop will allow you to learn and hear from startup and social heavyweights Musaddeq Khan, Pete Santora, and Rohit Malhotra.
Think you have what it takes? Check out the details & register.
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Center for Civic Innovation
115 M.L.K. Jr Dr NW.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Meet the pros:
Pete Santora – Innovation Catalyst at ATDC
Musaddeq Khan – Founder & CEO at Ritzy, Inc.
Rohit Malhotra – Founder and Executive Director of Center for Civic Innovation
Rodney Sampson – Founder & CEO at Opportunity Ecosystem
How it works:
- Introduction/Hypothesis/Customer Discovery: 9:00am-10:00am
- Audience intros/team pairings: 10:00am-11:00am
- Work in teams w mentors to finalize idea: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Working lunch 12:00pm-12:30pm
- Regroup, questions, quick pitch idea?: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Work in teams with mentors to finalize pitch: 1:30p-4:00pm
- Pitch practice: 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Pitch competition, prize ceremony/wrap up: 5:00pm-6:00pm
TiE is a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. The TiE team believes in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through their five pillars: mentoring, networking, education, incubating and funding. TiE was founded in 1992 by a group of successful entrepreneurs and is currently the world’s largest entrepreneurial organization out there. With programs like TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) and Mentor Match, TiE is reaching out and fostering the next generation of entrepreneurs.